At Soundview Elder Care AFH, we develop a customized home care plan that meets the senior’s mental, physical, and psychosocial needs. Compassionate, professional care is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to provide reliable senior care services provides reliable home care services for seniors, people with disabilities, and patients recovering from injuries and illnesses to help them maintain and enjoy their independence.
Sorina and Ioan Bucur founded Soundview Elder Care AFH in 2002. Since then, they have continuously devoted themselves to their caregiving profession, providing the care and love that elderly individuals and their families deserve.
We offer the following services:
- Well-established & proven record of excellent care & high standards of quality
- All levels of care including hospice
- Round-the-clock personal care
- Dementia & mental health specialty certification & license
- Alzheimer, Parkinson, Hospice, Comfort Care
- Rehabilitation – post surgeries
- CVA (Stroke), MI (Heart attack)
- Wound care, diabetic care, Oxygen therapy
- Personal care including, dressing, bathing, incontinence, mobility
- Monitoring of safety
- Vital signs monitoring
- Bowel/bladder control and training.
- Medication assistance & health monitoring
- Active communication with the resident’s family, doctors, pharmacies
- Quarterly Medication review by the Nurse Delegator of the house.
- Yearly Assessments of health condition and Care Plan updates
- The Home Doctor physician for hassle-free in home medical visits
- Therapies implementation as ordered by the doctor
- Restorative therapy program
- In home health provider visits
- In-home dental care services available
- Daily one-on-one and group activities, designed according to the physical and mental abilities of the client.
- Delicious, freshly prepared home-cooked meals
- Housekeeping & laundry
- In-home beautician – by request
- In-home podiatry visits
- Transportation services* – by arrangement
- Member of the South End Coalition of professionals involved in geriatric care.
Food We Prepare
Whether you prefer European or American cuisine, we provide delicious and nutritious home-cooked dishes made of the freshest ingredients. Our trained staff serves meals three times per day while making sure to follow your special dietary needs. Snacks are also available around the clock for you and your friends to enjoy.
We are dedicated to bringing entertainment, inspiration, and fun to all our residents, so we provide a variety of activities that allow you to exercise their mind and body. They can enjoy:
- Gardening Around Our Beautiful Grounds
- Cooking and Baking
- Playing Cards
- Watching Your Favorite Shows and Movies on Big Screens
- Listening to Music From Visitors
- Participating in Holiday Programs Organized by Children From Local Schools
- Spending Time with Friends and Relatives Who Visit
All residents will be under the supervision of a licensed nurse to ensure that they get the support they need. Additionally, we work with professionals outside our facilities to provide follow-up services for rehab patients who require physical therapy or foot care.
Reach out to us today to learn more about our senior care services. We look forward to hearing from you!